About Me

My photo
Winnergolfgear has become a popular golf club store with numerous ゴルフクラブ on our site. No matter if you are a new or skilled golfer, right-handed or left-handed golfer, man or woman, we can help you find a perfect golf club set for you. We have top golf clubs including drivers, fairway woods, irons, putters, hybrids, and wedeges made by famous brands like TaylorMade, Callaway, Ping, Titleist, etc. If you have any problem in searching for golf clubs or other products, we provide live help for you. With the growing of Winnergolfgear, we do not stop to further improve our company and our site to offer better products and service to you. We believe that with your support, we will have better and faster development. And we do hope that you can find top golf clubs you like best at our store.

Monday, December 5, 2011

Ping G20 Driver is my style, how about you?

Nowadays, there are more and more golf manufactures in the world. I am used to use Ping's products, especially for the golf club. If you are a fan of Ping, you must know that

Ping has released the Ping G20 Driver recently which are very popular among golf player. I have used the driver. I was told by one of my friends. After I used it, I think the

Ping G20 Driver is a maximum forgiveness driver. If you are looking for a driver, I am glad to recommend it to all of you. The ping g20 basically looks like a cross between the

G15 and the more recent K15. They're using a new titanium with a higher strength/weight ratio and have increased the overall face size and MOI of the driver. In every aspect of

the driver, it is better than any other driver.

Actually, it is the best ping driver yet! I had the g15 and it was awesome, now I've tried the ping drivers g20 and it has added accuracy and about 10 to 15 yards to my

drive.The g20 driver has also helped with some of my hooking problems! Besides, it is a maximum forgiveness driver that delivers distance and accuracy! I am a beginner and it

was amazing how easy is to hit the ball with Ping G20 Driver. This club has also great feeling and performance. In a word, this drvier is the best driver in my eyes.The ping

drivers g20 me more confidence over the ball.you just need to step up to the ball and swing! It's also very forgiving on missed hits and allows you to shape the ball if need be.

It is a nice product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers