About Me

My photo
Winnergolfgear has become a popular golf club store with numerous ゴルフクラブ on our site. No matter if you are a new or skilled golfer, right-handed or left-handed golfer, man or woman, we can help you find a perfect golf club set for you. We have top golf clubs including drivers, fairway woods, irons, putters, hybrids, and wedeges made by famous brands like TaylorMade, Callaway, Ping, Titleist, etc. If you have any problem in searching for golf clubs or other products, we provide live help for you. With the growing of Winnergolfgear, we do not stop to further improve our company and our site to offer better products and service to you. We believe that with your support, we will have better and faster development. And we do hope that you can find top golf clubs you like best at our store.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

If Ping G20 driver compare with old R9

My current driver is Taylormade's R9, Ping G15 Irons I think it is a not bad adjustable driver, I have played with it about 3 years, I am very satisfied with its performance. discount golf equipment Recently, I heard that Ping's new G20 driver come, and Ping also said that the G20 is their best driver, I think the clubs from Ping and Taylormade all are excellent,Titleist 2010 AP2 Irons and can the new G20 be better than the old R9? Or is it the time for me to change my old driver ?

Taylormade R9 is my first adjustable driver, I can adjust its lie,launch angle to get what I want. But I think the R9 don't have nicer look than the G20, because I once saw the pictures of the ping g20 driver, and it seems so pretty. Like the R9 driver, new G20 also is said to can provide the good distance and accuracy, but the new G20 driver has Ping's proprietary high-balance-point TFC 169D shaft which can create a higher MOI and generates faster ball speeds enabling golfers to swing a clubhead with more mass at the same speed, for longer, straighter drives, because of the adjustability, the R9 driver also can provide the straight and fast ball. So which driver is better ?Titleist 910 D3 Driver older Taylormade R9 driver or new Ping G20 driver.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers